Offering instruction in Combat Tang Soo DoTM and Haedong Kumdo.
Master Gregory Hart is a certified 6th Dan Combat Tang Soo Do (Traditional Korean Martial Arts of unarmed and weapons combat) instructor.
Moo Duk Kwan Dan # 15754 awarded by the late Grandmaster Kim, Jae Joon.
Master Hart is also a certified 2nd Dan Instructor in Haedong Kumdo (Korean Sword Art).
United World Haedong Kumdo Federation under President Kim, Jeong Seong.
- A school of the International Combat MDK Tang Soo Do AssociationTM, under Grandmaster E.J. Jacobsen, 8th Dan.
- Affiliated to the South African Korean Martial Arts Association (SAKMAA).
- Recognised by Martial Arts South Africa (MASA).
- Through SAKMAA
- and MAASA affiliated to SASCOC (South African Sports Commission and Olympic Committee).
- Affiliated, through Combat Tang Soo Do & Haedong Kumdo, to the World Wide Tang Soo Do Family.
- Affiliated to the International United Goodwill Tang Soo Do Association, with affiliates in England, Scotland, Holland, Greece, Germany and Poland amongst others.
Goodwill World Championships are held every second year to which we send Senior and Junior National Teams with colours awarded by Combat Tang Soo Do and approved by SASCOC. Coloured belts tour with the National Team as part of the President’s Development Team their ‘SA Team’ colours are also approved by SASCOC.